Monday, September 18, 2006

I DIDN'T DO IT !!

"The Struggle To Juggle Art & Life"
by Darcy Altaville c.2006 all rights reserved

I must confess....I didn't do it! As for my aforementioned vow, to finish up my orphaned pieces...by Sunday....well, it just couldn't be done. I tried, and I think they know that, as they are not staring me down today - but life just got in the way. I did make some great progress and got one completed AND I must say that I finally got my supplies reorganized, so there!! I did accomplish something constructive. And the supply thing was so getting out of hand. Papers, magazines, canvases, odds and ends, everywhere! Maybe that's why my little orphans were haunting me so. To be left alone in all that arty muck! But now I am organized and on my way! Look forward to more pieces coming on http://www.BlueJudeShop.etsy.com soon, as I continue the struggle to juggle art and life! Hope everyone is off to a great creative week, whatever your endeavor may be!

4 comments:

Suzie Q said...

This is brilliant, Darcy! It will strike a chord with all of us, I'm sure!
Congrats on the reorganisation, now can you come & have a go at mine?! hehe
Good Luck with finishing the rest of those poor unfinished projects! ;)

Have Fun!
Q xXx

Terri Stegmiller said...

Oh Darcy, I love this. This design would make a great art stamp.

PennyBlue said...

Thanks ladies. I actually did the drawing for the Mojo Doodle at the artellavision group. Am slowly making progress on my orphans. LOL
Cool idea about the art stamp.
Hmmm......great something else to think about! LOL

PennyBlue said...

couldn't get through at the addy nanc!