Saturday, September 09, 2006

Altered Postcard by D.Altaville c.2006

This is one of my Altered Postcards appropriately titled "Discover", using mixed media, collage and inkjet transfers. I love the look of sheer pleasure on baby's faces when they make new discoveries. Even if it is something as simple as discovering their own two feet! Oh what fun! Now if we as adults could only remember to take such pleasure in such simple discoveries...
If you would like to see more like this you can view my work at BlueJude Studio.
http://www.bluejudestudio.com

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

hi darcy :) love this piece! that's exactly the kind of thing I'm trying to do, but no luck so far...

thanks for the email, no rush with the link! keep trying, if I can do it, anyone can! ;)

Q

winnsangels said...

This is very nice. Inkjet transfers are something I'm working on.
I love the message here.