Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Handle Me With Care

"Handle me With Care" by Darcy Altaville c.2006
Print available at http://www.BlueJudeShop.etsy.com

This pretty much sums up how I've been feeling the past few days. Kind of lost, sad, and in a funk. Like Dorothy who got caught up in the twister and then just set down in a very odd place. But I know this too shall pass.
My daughter turns 14 tomorrow and it seems like just yesterday, her and her brother were like this tiny tot, bringing me home handprints from preschool. Time passes us by and takes us through twists and turns. But I will try and remember what the Bible says..."I can do all things through God, who gives me strength." So today, I will take life easy and know that the Divine is watching over me and I will just try and enjoy the beauty of the day and not worry about tomorrow. See I'm feeling better already, just by blogging it down! Happy Day to all and remember all things work for good in the end!

3 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Ah, bless you Darcy, I can sympathise...I am taking my baby boy to & from work these days, when five minutes ago he was a young schoolboy...it happens so fast, and as much as I knew it was coming, I was totally unprepared. The times, they are a-changing, indeed!
So glad you have your Faith. Take comfort.
Hugs,
Q xXx

Lisa said...

I sure hear ya. Both my babies are in high school now...the younger one turning 14 just this month...the other? 17 and a Senior! Time slipped right on by.

winnsangels said...

Very interesting piece. I like it alot.
Yes, mine just turned 15 a couple of weeks ago. Yikes.