Saturday, January 20, 2007

What Book Are You?

I can't remember who started this (sorry) but got the link from one of my blogging friends. Just a little fun to pass away the minutes on this cold, blustery Saturday!
What Book Are You? Go to http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm
to find out!
Apparently I am "The Great Gatsby" and this is what they have to say:

You're The Great Gatsby! by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Having grown up in immense wealth and privilege, the world is truly at your doorstep. Instead of reveling in this life of luxury, however, you spend most of your time mooning over a failed romance. The object of your affection is all but worthless--a frivolous liar--but it matters not to you. You can paint any image of the past you want and make it seem real. If you were a color of fishing boat light, you would be green.

I find this life of luxury they speak of rather humorous, considering I just got through scrubbing down the kitchen, scrubbing down the bathroom, picking up endless toys and doing laundry.
Hey, where's my maid??
And what's up with the fishing boat light?

2 comments:

Fran S said...

I am "To Kill a Mockingbird", which fits me to at "t"! :)

Attack of the Vintage said...

I am Watership Down. I took the animal test while on that site, LMFAO actually I took it several times because i wanted to see what animals I could come up with. First was the Komodo Dragon, then the Groundhog... thats when I lost it.LOL
I needed to laugh today!