Friday, April 27, 2007

Check out MY INTERVIEW!!!

Cool beans I tell ya! Go to this link and check out my interview about being an etsy seller.
http://www.etsians.blogspot.com/
AND
Please take a moment to visit someone very special. She is a young, creative and very talented. I, for one, think she shows great promise with a camera in hand. AND she has a new blog in need of visitors! SO PLEASE .....Take a peek for your self!
Just click on the Lavender Funk link to the right. Thanks and Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Kari said...

What a great interview! It is wonderful to read about the person behind the art.

Your artwork is lovely and vibrant. Best of luck with selling on Etsy!

Kari x
www.inkytinker.typepad.com

Garden Painter Art said...

Hey Darcy:

I just went over and read your interview and left a comment. I am so happy that you are being recognized. As you know, I love your work and am glad that your shop is doing well.

Keep up the good work:
Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls

BlueJude said...

Thanks for the well wishes. It means a lot coming from such beautiful artists!

zorana said...

That was an interesting read! I never saw a question like: "How much is your budget?" in interviews. You gave a great answer! I agree with your customer that Art n Joy is the right name for your art and store. It does bring joy and makes you think at the same time.

Self Taught Artist said...

hey bluejude,
that is great about your interview, I love reading artists interviews..this is the 2nd one of yours I have read, I learned even more this time around. Thanks for posting/sharing the link, more artists should be interviewed!