Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Q Fun!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? It's all wrappped up purty.
3. Colored lights or white on tree/house ? White on the tree and house changes yearly.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? When I remember. We do lots of smoochie smoochie anyway!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Two weeks before the big day.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? If I had my way, it would be sushi!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Ice Skating at night with my brother at our country house upstate.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I still believe in the magic of it all!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My kids get a special Eve Gift.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
White lights and the most fantastic, colorful ornaments packed with memories. Everything from handblown beauties from Germany to pre-school ghosts go on our tree!
11. Snow… love it or dread it? Love it!
12. Do you know how to ice skate? Yes, tho please don't ask me to twirl or skate circles!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
This is very tough. As hokey as it sounds, my faves are the gifts my kids give me that come from their little creative hands and hearts!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Making it magical for my kids and spending time with my brother and his wife, and friends.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Don't do dessert.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the tree and having magic tree time with my kids.
17. What tops your tree? A handmade star from brown paper bags. You can see more about this on the post below.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both!
19. Favorite Christmas Song? Chestnuts Roasting by Nat King Cole (tho I don't know if thats the correct name and Let It Snow.
20. Favorite Flavor of Candy Canes? Don't do candy- but I love the colorful ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading your answers. Thanks for visiting my blog and playing.