Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Digi Camera Inspiration...

Well, it looks like I might be able to get a new digi camera after all. BUT I have to stay around $150.00. Anyone have any reccomendations? I could definately use input!
And I am very psyched about this as I have loved fooling around with photograghy on and off for years. BUT my true inspiration lately comes from this young lady at
http://www.lavenderfunk.blogspot.com/
Please take a look at her blog as I think she has a lot of potential! And don't forget to leave a comment as she is a new blogger!
Ho Ho Ho....it's almost here! Hope everyone is having a great holiday week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I linked here from Groggy Froggy and I've been scrolling on your blog. I LOVE the bird woman you did back in November! It's wonderful! Anything "birdie" is good with me! :)

PennyBlue said...

Thanks Judie! I actually have started a series....that hopefully will be done after the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Yay new digi cameras 8D I can take pictures of you sleeping and snoring now.
*snickers*
=) Lawlz.