Thursday, September 06, 2007

Spread The Love

"Spread The Love" D. Altaville c.2007
Yes, even during the toughest of times, I believe that's when it's most important to Spread The Love. So I'm trying to stick by that motto at the moment, even though part of me wants to hide from the world, under the covers, and stay there till the bad stuff passes.
But what good would that do to my kids-who have the biggest hearts I've ever know and my dear ole hub. SO I'm trying to stay grateful and loving, for there really is a lot to be thankful for and a lot to love about this life.
And I did Spread SOME Love the other day, by giving out the Rockin Blogger Girl Award below. (So what are ya waiting for ladies...come on by!)
And of course, this print is available at Abstract Joy on etsy here:
So Spread The Love, and Buy Some Art! Preferably mine! muhwahha
Have a Happy and Loving Weekend All!

8 comments:

Gerushia's New World said...

Darcy: I know you're going thru a rough patch right now. I know this won't make things any easier for you, but just so you know, things are getting fairly rough around my house lately as well. Besides my mom being on hospice, our financial state is not looking too good right about now. My husband is back to school to get his Bachelor's, but it's going to be a long road. I think I'm going to have to get a part time job of some kind also. And...it looks like our TRW score is going to take a big hit this month. I hate being represented by a number.

Hang in there, we'll ride the storm together.

Kim
Garden Painter Art

suze said...

Hey there,
I love the xo painting. Cheery. I have also been feeling down lately, we just have to truck on!
Keep up the good art.

Unknown said...

I send you a wave of positive energy and loving connections ~~~~~
and,
thanks for comenting on my blog.
Take care ;-) Sharon

Heather said...

Sending you love my friend...just my love. :)

Alma Stoller said...

Hi Darcy,

Thank you for your nice comment on my That's Clever segment.
I am really enjoying your blog and your artwork.
Keep it up and hang in there.

Thanks so much,
Alma

Zorana said...

I hope that whatever is bad in your life right now passes quickly. Keep creating! It really spreads the love.
xo

LadyTulip said...

** Oh MY **

Do keep spreading the Love!! I can totaly relate to the %^#&^& that's been goin' on -- I've been contemplating a Quick Get-Away Anywhere but then, have nowhere to go!!

Keep up the Great Work!! I'm back to some work, too...Keeping Warm thots for You!

Maija said...

I am so sorry you are feeling blue. When I feel depressed, I always crawl into bed and lick my wounds until I feel better. A litttle ice cream helps!