Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Lost n Found







So the new shop Attic Joys seems to be chugging along nicely. Though of course my favorite best stuff gets scooped up right away. But I'll tip you off - I've been saving these WONDERFUL UNIQUE CARDS - lets just call them "Parts" for now....(yes, I must keep the suspense)...anyhoo, they are PERFECT for mixed media/collage artists..so be on the lookout, as they WILL go up over the next 5 days or so.
Meantime, I opened a second shop called LostnFound Joys to sell off some other vintage treasures that does not fit in the ephemera category. Above is just a peek at what you can find there. There is much more. And some very cute, unique stuff for the little ones in your life!
You'll have to take a peek and see for yourself! (:
AND today, in celebration of October 1st & the Fall Season I have taken $1.00 off each item!
As for creating, I have done about 2 journal pages and thats it. Obviously been busy with the shops, looking for more employment and kids and life in general.
I also have a meeting tomorrow with a Home Mortgage Assistance Program (for which today I have to put a short novel of my life together) so keep your little fingers crossed and say your little prayers. (:
OK now go take a peek at LostnFound Joys on etsy here:
HAPPY FALL ALL!





3 comments:

turquoise cro said...

HAPPY FALL to YOU too SWEETIE!!! GOOD LUCK with everything!!!I've got to get busy sometime and try and get some new things in my Etsy Shop! UG!

suze said...

Happy Fall! I need to get into gear and open my Etsy shop. For some reason I am terrified!

Heather said...

Glad to hear the upbeat in your self! Yippeee for sales. Best of all my wishes for the upcoming meeting. I keep you in my prayers. Take it easy.