Wednesday, December 05, 2007

#5 Meme

OK Suze of Pink Crayon tagged me to list 5 fact about myself. so here ya go!
1. I am prone to anxiety attacks
2. My favorite food is Sushi
3. I drink water all day long
4. I watch the weather channer every morning over coffee. Then my hub will ask, "what's the weather look like? And my reply? I'm not really sure! (he finds this baffling)
5. My favorite singer is Bob Dylan

Ok not so ineresting, but I'm a bit under the weather, and well a little brain dead.
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

turquoise cro said...

Blue Jude!!! I hate to be tagged!!!tee hee Get Well sweetheart!!!!!!xo, Cinda

Gerushia's New World said...

Hey Darcy:

Hope you get to feeling better. I hate to be tagged as well. Actually, I don't mind answering the questions, but I hate to tag others.

If you get a chance, stop by my blog. I've got a contest going today and tomorrow for two free ACEO prints.

Kim
Garden Painter Art

Fran S said...

I knew we were peas in a pod! I'm a Dylan fan, too! Hope you're doing better. xoxo, Fran